11.02.2009

Paranormal

[10.30.09]
Partyy.
So i went to this Halloween party.
problem is,
i just crashed it. ;D
it was pretty fun :]



Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
[sorry for the sh*tty quality blurr.my bathroom mirror is really durrty]

[10.31.09]
Halloween.
so here i am being a lazy, woke up at 11 cuz someone called me :/
but its all good <3
that person is special anyways :]

well i tried going back to sleep but text mssgs kept coming.
so f*ck it.
i went downstairs and chilled till 5pm.
went trick-or-treating at 6.
got home at 8ish then went downtown to watch paranormal activity.
it was so adorable down there
.so colorful and bright :]


Photobucket

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY REVIEW:
'kay,listen up,first of all, that movie isnt even scary.
people are just over dramatic.
second or all, am I the only one that think that guy [micah] deserved what he got?!
that guy shoulda known when to stop. >:'l
the whole time i was like;

"u serious dude?!!u THAT f*ckin' stupid?!"
dammn
.
but yea i taught it was pretty fun since i was laughing.
well but I guess for people who don't like scary movies;
[e.g. those people who just got dragged by their friends,lovers or something.]
or for those who get scared easily then this movie is for u.
But over all im not trying to say it was bad.
i liked it.it was pretty interesting :]
advice to the people who are planning on watching it though,
get real into the movie.I'll be nicer.
[btw..i shouldve recorded my friends.freaking hilarious.
so bring a camera just in case ;D]




Photobucket

After the movies, I went to my friends house.
I love her house.All cute and peaceful.
though...theres no signal so my phone was pretty much useless. :[
but whatever.i had fun :]
[lets go rave and parrteey]
we decided to pull an all nighter.

winners: kei and ali.
losers: ramina and amanda.

Photobucket


[btw.sorry i couldnt post this on sunday :[
I chilled with someone special]
:]

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment