11.09.2009

Vans

[11.09.09]
"Vans"

Me and Vans (mi madres honda)
have been together for about 12 days now and I'm going broke.
Stupid ass cars' been taking precious money for shopping. :/
D*mn.
I swear, if I had my own car, I'd be a SUPER MEGA saver.

Remember I told u guys that I'm responsible for the gas?!
Well every bit of that statement is true and I'm moneyless. :[
I can't even spend $5 bucks on food.
I don't even wanna spend a dollar.
-_-
Man.its hard having a car.
You have so many places you wanna got to,
but how can you go without any gas?
and how are u gonna get gas if u don't have money?!

I NEED A JOB.


3 Pictures, Images and Photos
Stupid/Funny quote(s) of the day:

1) Ashley: "Dude who's Mickey Avalon?...like the makeup thing?!"
Kei: "Dude...that's avon."

2) Ramina: "I'm two weeks late man.."
Ali (repeating it with sarcasm): "I'm late..[looks at Kei] Kei its yours."




0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment