11.07.2009

Imprimé

[11.05.09]
I had a day-out with my cute grandmother.
well she originally wasnt gonna go with me,but she wanted to go.
so why not?
we went to costco and got myself some pasta thingy and she got herself some chicken thingy.
We were supposed to go to the mall to look at makeup at macys but she was being annoying...
how she wanted to just go home and stuff.
so we didnt go.HOWEVER being the rebellious teenager that I am..
I didnt go to the mall but I went to Beverly's to look at fabric markers and other stuff.
well it was too early to go home..[see why i kinda wanted to go by myself?!]
well anyways,
I ended up going home with 2 beautiful patterned fabric; a smile on my face and my grandma ended up with some beading stuff. everyone was happy even :]


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[hmmm.any suggestions what I should do with these fine things?]
Photobucket
[11.06.09]
Went downtown afterschool.
me.bub.mina.brenda.jesse.barney.
:]
pretty fun
saturns=<3>
Photobucket
[11.07.09]
kay...went to the roller rink..
me.bub.brenda.gus.jesse.richelle?(<-not sure her names spelled right lol)
damn its not as easy as it looks like.

then went downtown; ate at saturns...again. :]
Went to the arcade after.
fun.fun.fun
Imma upload a video of Brenda and Gus doing DDR later. :]



0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment