4.07.2012

Haul over the past two weeks.

FINALLY!

Got outta work at 3, went home, cleaned my trunk, and now I'm finally doing that haul that I promised.
I was gonna do a video instead 'cause I was feeling lazy, but my stupid photo booth didn't feel like recording the whole damn thing :(.

lets start!:]

Bag #one: Urban Outfitters

total items: 4
  1. TOMS: $58
  2. Notebook: $1.99
  3. /4. Boxer briefs(2): $4.99 each.

Bag #two: Urban Outfitters

total items: 5

  1. Stripe collar shirt: $29.99
  2. beige see-through collared blouse: $19.99
  3. round scarf: $9.99
  4. teal slip-ons: $19.99

(3 and 4 have no photos, 'cause I left both of them in my boyfriends car. haha sorry.)

and this is number 5 ^. $19.99

You guys can't see it, but it has studs throughout the sides-bottom.

bag #three: Forever 21

total items: 2

  1. Peach colored maxi-skirt: $12.50
  2. striped sleeve-less collared blouse: $13.80

H&M

1 item. Bag: $24.95

M.A.C

Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved: $15

(sorry guys, no picture for this one. Just needed a new one, my old one was dying already).

and now; yes, I'm broke :( lol


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment